Dear participants of the TatEnergyExpo exhibition!
We invite you to take part in the business program of the exhibition, which will be held in the open lecture area, Pavilion 1.
The open lecture area is a working tool that provides the opportunity to:
• conduct technical workshops;
• make a report or presentation about your company;
• present your products, novelties and innovative solutions;
• attract the attention of potential partners;
• discuss the most relevant trends in the energy industry.Participation in the open lecture area is free of charge for exhibitors!
You can independently invite your listeners and the professional audience you are interested in, in order to attract new potential clients and conduct further negotiations with specialists at your stands.
For speakers it is necessary to send to the e-mail address the following information: title of the report, abstracts, full name and position of the speaker, name of the organization, contacts (the e-mail address: email@example.com